Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fear

Tomorrow morning I take the most important test of my life. (so far anyway)

I am afraid of failure.  I am afraid of the cost of retaking it.  I am afraid of the judgement that will follow if I fail and have to retake.

I am afraid of success.  I am afraid of becoming a licensed REGISTERED NURSE.  I am afraid of the increased responsibility that will follow.  I am afraid of having new things expected of me that I don't yet know.  I am afraid of making a huge mistake and losing the license I have worked so hard for.

I am afraid of the unkown.

It's time to face my fears.

2 comments:

  1. I believe in you!
    I have felt, and do feel, all of those myself.
    Fear of failure and accomplishment is a tough nut to crack.
    Things will work out no matter what.
    No one will think poorly of you if the worst case scenario happens. If they do-they aren't worth worrying about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete