Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Good Day!

I had a great day today! Well, except for the 7 hours I had to sit in a classroom and try to stay awake. Haha!  Otherwise it was awesome.  I went to lunch with great friends in the middle so that made it all better.  
In the process of teasing a friend of mine wound up rolling around on the floor with her like 5 year olds in a computer lab at school laughing our butts off so that was fun too.  Then I came home to a fairly clean house and Darrel matching socks and empty laundry baskets! I was so pleased I don't know what else to say about it.  It was so nice to see!
So I think we are going to go to a movie tonight and spend some couple time together.  I have spent time in the past as a stay at home parent and completely understand the need for a break from the house and the kids.  He deserves this, and so do I.  

So I have 2 more days of this review class for the board exam and I won't have to drive to NICC anymore.  I can send my paperwork and money in and sign up to take RN boards.  I'll have to change my signature then to include the new letters behind my name.  I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Hope you have fun, whatever you decide to do tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I can't wait to see your new signature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete